Omni Mandalay Hotel
221 East Las Colinas Blvd.
Irving, TX US
The Mandalay is like an oasis in the middle of the busy Las Colinas business park. Antiques from Burma are placed throughout the hotel. The hotel is located on the beautiful Mandalay Canal that features benches and tables for the guest to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. A leisurely stroll through the gardens of the hotel and continuing down the canal, are old buildings that are reminiscent of old Venice. In the lobby a lounge filled with green plants and large windows offers a peaceful view of the canal that invites the guest to relax and enjoy.
28 Floors Total number of guestrooms: 421 none with Jacuzzi's. Available on Request: cribs, handicap accessible, Lakeview rooms, refrigerator -additional fee applicable, rollaway -additional fee applicable, turndown service, VCR -additional fee applicable, wakeup service, Wireless High Speed Internet Access -additional fee applicable. Restrictions: maximum of one rollaway per room.
Deluxe Room - approx. 450 square feet
Deluxe rooms are oversized guest rooms with either 1King or 2 Double beds that feature Asian decor and include a sitting area with coffee table and chairs. Rooms offer a view of the lake or Las Colinas Business Area. In-room amenities include: alarm clock radio, bath amenities, bathrobes, color cable television, coffee maker, dataport/modem, desk, express check-in/check-out, feather and foam pillows, hairdryer, hotel/city guide, individual climate control, in-room movies -additional fee applicable, iron/ironing board, Lodgenet system, luggage rack, makeup mirror, mini-bar, 2 dual-line telephones, video game system -additional fee applicable, voicemail, Web TV, Wireless High Speed Internet Access -additional fee applicable.
Mandalay Suite - approx. 670 sq. feet
This suite has all the same amenities as a Deluxe Room and are corner rooms with a sitting area including love seat, desk, table for two, step out balcony and one King Bed.
Parlor Suite - approx. 770 square feet
The parlor suite has all the same amenities as a Deluxe Room. It is one room with a King Size Murphy Bed and sitting area with sofa, wet bar, chairs and table.
Governor's Suite - approx. 1,055 sq. feet
This suite has all the same amenities as a Deluxe Room. It features a large den, wood paneling, decorative fireplace, marble bathroom and bedroom with a King Bed. There is a balcony with patio furniture. It has the option to connect with another King bedded room to become a two bedroom suite. This suite must be booked with the hotel directly.
Presidential Suite - approx. 2,880 sq. feet
The Presidential Suite has all the same amenities as a Deluxe Room. The large living room faces South/Southeast. There is a separate dining room, pantry and two bedrooms, each with a King Bed. This suite also has a balcony complete with patio furniture and grand piano. This suite must be booked with the hotel directly.
Dallas/Ft. Worth International AirportTake the North exit and follow signs to Highway 114E (John Carpenter Freeway). Travel approximately 7 miles and turn left onto O'Connor. Turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is the white tower on the left.
Love FieldTake a right on Mockingbird then turn right onto Highway 114W (John Carpenter Freeway). Exit on O'Connor and turn right. Turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is the white tower on the left.
I-35E SouthFrom I-35E take Highway 635W and exit at Valley View Lane. Turn left onto Valley View Lane. At 2nd traffic light, turn left onto O'Connor Road. Travel for approximately 2 miles. Turn onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is the white tower on the left.
I-35E NorthTake I-35E North and merge onto TX-183W. Take TX-114W and turn right off the exit to O'Connor Road. Turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is on the white tower on the left.
Downtown Ft. WorthTake Highway 183E to Irving. Pass DFW Airport and exit into the city of Irving onto O'Connor Road. Turn left onto O'Connor Road. Travel to the 2nd traffic light and turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel will be the white tower on the left.
I-45 NorthFollow I-45 N until it merges with I-75. Take I-75 S to I-35 N and then take Highway 114 W (John Carpenter Freeway). Follow Highway 114 W to the O'Connor Road exit, then turn right. Then turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel will be the white tower on the left.
I-20 WestTake I-20 W and merge onto TX-557 Spur W; this will become US80 W. US80 W will become I-30 W. Merge onto I-35E North. Merge onto TX-183 West. Then take TX-114 West to the O'Connor Road exit. Turn right onto O'Connor Road. Turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is the white tower on the left.
I-30 WestTake I-30 West and merge onto I-35E North. Merge onto TX-183 West then take TX-114 West. Take the O'Connor Road exit and turn right onto Las Colinas Blvd. The hotel is the white tower on the left.
Located on hotel property. Hours 6:30am - 2:00pm daily for Breakfast and Lunch, 5:00pm - 10:00pm Sunday through Thursday; 5:00pm - 10:30pm Friday and Saturday. Serving Mediterranean/Italian cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Located on hotel property. A private dining room for special events.
Located on hotel property. Hours 2:00pm - 11:00pm daily.
Located on hotel property. Hours: 2:00pm - 12:00 midnight daily.
24 hours daily (limited menu after midnight).
Available during summer months, serving grilled food, snacks and beverages.
* 6th Floor Museum ( 14 Miles ) * Amon Carter Museum ( 40 Miles ) * Bass Hall ( 30 Miles ) * Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World ( 10 Miles ) * Cinemark 17 Multiplex ( 6 Miles ) * Dallas Convention Center ( 12 Miles ) * Dallas Museum of Art ( 15 Miles ) * Dallas World Aquarium ( 15 Miles ) * Dealy Plaza ( 14 Miles ) * Don Carter's West ( 4 Miles ) * First Baptist Church ( 6 Miles ) * First United Methodist Church ( 6 Miles ) * Ft Worth Museum of Science ( 40 Miles ) * Ft Worth Stockyards ( 40 Miles ) * Funfest Addison ( 15 Miles ) * Gameworks ( 10 Miles ) * Gaylord Convention Center ( 10 Miles ) * Grapevine Mills AMC 30 ( 10 Miles ) * Hurricane Harbor ( 15 Miles ) * Kimball Art Museum ( 30 Miles ) * Meadows Museum at SMU ( 12 Miles ) * Meyerson Symphony Center ( 18 Miles ) * Movie Studios at Las Colinas ( 3 Miles ) * Museum of African-American Life ( 15 Miles ) * Music Hall at Fair Park ( 18 Miles ) * Six Flags Over Texas ( 15 Miles ) * Speedzone ( 4 Miles ) * St Luke's ( 6 Miles ) * UA Mac Arthur Marketplace Multiplex ( 5 Miles ) * Williams's Square 1 Block )
Restaurants / Night Clubs
* Galleria ( 13 Miles ) * Grapevine Mills Outlet Center ( 8 Miles ) * Irving Mall ( 8 Miles ) * Shops at Willow Bend ( 18 Miles ) * Valley View Mall ( 14 Miles )
* American Airlines Center ( 13 Miles ) * Ballpark at Arlington ( 18 Miles ) * Cotton Bowl ( 8 Miles ) * Las Colinas Equestrian Center ( 3 Miles ) * Lone Star Park ( 11 Miles ) * Mesquite Rodeo ( 25 Miles ) * Reunion Arena ( 15 Miles ) * Texas Motor Speedway ( 25 Miles ) * Texas Stadium ( 3 Miles )
* Dallas Community College ( 10 Miles ) * Southern Methodist University ( 10 Miles ) * University of Dallas ( 3 Miles )
* Accenture ( 2 Blocks) * Bain & Company ( 1 Block ) * Cap Gemini ( 4 Miles ) * CIGNA ( 6 Blocks) * Clinque ( 2 Blocks) * Deloitte Consulting ( 2 Blocks) * Ernst & Young ( 4 Miles ) * KPMG ( 3 Miles ) * MADD Headquarters ( 4 Blocks) * Microsoft ( 8 Miles ) * Morgan Stanley ( 2 Blocks) * Northrup Grumman ( 1 Block ) * Omni Hotels Corporate Office ( 2 Miles ) * Oracle ( 2 Miles ) * Sprint ( 7 Blocks) * Thomas Group ( 3 Blocks) * TIG ( 3 Blocks) * Verizon ( 2 Miles ) * VHA (across street)
Located on hotel property. Hours: 24 hours daily with room key card. Equipment includes: bar dip, bench press, Cybex equipment, dry sauna, free weights, leg press, Lifecycles, Liferowers, massage (additional fee applicable), outdoor Jacuzzi, sit-up board, Stairmaster, stationary bicycles, towels, treadmills. Complimentary water, fruit and towels. There are jogging trails outside. The Get Fit Kit is available through housekeeping. The Get Fit Kit features a floor mat, 2 hand weights, elastic bands, towel and water allowing guests to work out in the privacy of their room.
Outdoor heated pool. Hours: 6:00am - 11:00pm daily.
Mokara Spa and Salon
A full service spa and salon located in the building next to the hotel.
Business Center Services
Located in hotel. Hours: 7:00am - 9:00pm Monday through Friday. Services include: Audio/visual services, book binding, computers/hookup, dataport/modem, document shredding, fax machine, high speed Internet access, laminating, notary public, photocopies, postal/mail services, printers, staff/secretarial services.
Total meeting space - 31,000 square feet with a total of 25 meeting rooms.
Americas Best Value InnDallas, Texas
Aspen Hotel And Suites Hidden RidgeIrving, Texas
Comfort Suites Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Courtyard By Marriott Dallas Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Dallas - Days Inn Texas Stadium/IrvingIrving, Texas
Days Inn & SuitesDallas, Texas
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Hampton Inn Dallas/Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Homewood Suites Dallas-Irving/Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Hyatt Place Las Colinas Walnut HillIrving, Texas
Hyatt Summerfield Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Knights Inn Irving TxIrving, Texas
Marriott Dallas Las ColinasIrving, Texas
National At Mandalay On The LakeIrving, Texas
Quality Inn & SuitesDallas, Texas
Radisson Hotel And Suites DallasDallas, Texas
Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Springhill Suites By Marriott Dallas Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Staybridge Suites Dallas-Las Colinas Area, TxIrving, Texas
Suburban Extended Stay DallasDallas, Texas
Summerfield Suites Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Towneplace Suites By Marriott Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Wingate By Wyndham - Irving - Las ColinasIrving, Texas
Wyndham Garden Hotel Las Colinas CenterIrving, Texas
Omni Mandalay Hotel
Check In Time:
Check Out Time:
Number of Rooms:
Number of Floors:
Cities nearby Irving
Check Hotel Availability
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Express Checkout
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Mini Bar
- Modem Lines in Room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Free Newspaper
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shops/Commercial Services
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
Last Updated: September 26, 2015
Copyright © 1997-2015